Peru
My experience in Peru was very good, strangely I heard a lot of tourists complaining about the peruvians, and I do not agree with that. In general, they were nice. I think that Peru is a sublime country, therefore there are more and more tourists invading the place, and therefore the lifestyle is changing, and the mentalities also.
I love the peruvian´s mixture: a peruvian is a mix between a native indian (andean), a chinese, a black, and a spanish. I found them very beautiful physically and you have differents influences on the music, the Arts, the architecture indeed. The Nascas and the Incas civilisations were really advanced, which make them proud. They re also proud of their cuisine (which unfortunately I didn´t taste or found).
I was shocked by the way people despise the indians, in Bolivia it´s the same: usually they are really poor, living from their handcraft, wearing traditional clothes and speaking Quechua.
It was really heart breaking walking in their neighborhood, in Cusco for example, the non turistic zone is ideous of poverty. I can´t, and refuse, to get used to that, seeing children working on the street, woman beaten, people starving, all dirty and miserable. Hard time.
It reminded me of Asia, but the main difference is that in there, the ethnic group don´t live in the cities. Cities are really bad for that.
To sum up, my opinion of Peru is that it´s a wonderful country but I´m scared of the bad consequences and damages the tourism can cause to the country, the people and the culture.
I love the peruvian´s mixture: a peruvian is a mix between a native indian (andean), a chinese, a black, and a spanish. I found them very beautiful physically and you have differents influences on the music, the Arts, the architecture indeed. The Nascas and the Incas civilisations were really advanced, which make them proud. They re also proud of their cuisine (which unfortunately I didn´t taste or found).
I was shocked by the way people despise the indians, in Bolivia it´s the same: usually they are really poor, living from their handcraft, wearing traditional clothes and speaking Quechua.
It was really heart breaking walking in their neighborhood, in Cusco for example, the non turistic zone is ideous of poverty. I can´t, and refuse, to get used to that, seeing children working on the street, woman beaten, people starving, all dirty and miserable. Hard time.
It reminded me of Asia, but the main difference is that in there, the ethnic group don´t live in the cities. Cities are really bad for that.
To sum up, my opinion of Peru is that it´s a wonderful country but I´m scared of the bad consequences and damages the tourism can cause to the country, the people and the culture.
Bolivia
Amazing country with amazing culture. I loved Bolivia, it´s such an authentic country. I enjoyed being a traveller there, as you are directly helping people and you know where your money goes: to the construction of schools, hospitals when you pay the entrance fee in the national parks, when you stay at people´s place, it allows them to built toilets and showers, with hot water, they use themselves. In the Isla del Sol, for example, even with the development of tourism, everything is so quite and preserve, there´s no pollution or degradation caused by the tourists and I hope it will stay this way.
I came during the wet season (sunny and warm almost all the time I might add) and I have no idea how it looks like during the dry season when everybody comes. So this is of course, pretty subjective.
About the people, i found them lovely. People in latin america are really innocent in general.
Bolivians (native indigenes) acted like they were scared of us a little bit. A little suspicious. But I found everybody we talked to extra nice. Everyone. Extremely polite and helpful. Touchingly simple. And when they drink, they get extremely open and invite you all over. Very funny. You see evreywhere the mamitas with their two braids, with bowler hats and pleated skirts. They´re all small and fat (but it´s better in the south).
We really enjoyed the food (I heard about very bad turista experience from some friends in Bolivia, but I guess we were lucky) excellent meat, excellent fruits and fruits salad with honey and "granola"... mmmm my favorite! Excellent advocados!
I wanna go back to Bolivia, the landscapes are just unbelievable and there´s so much I haven´t seen.
I came during the wet season (sunny and warm almost all the time I might add) and I have no idea how it looks like during the dry season when everybody comes. So this is of course, pretty subjective.
About the people, i found them lovely. People in latin america are really innocent in general.
Bolivians (native indigenes) acted like they were scared of us a little bit. A little suspicious. But I found everybody we talked to extra nice. Everyone. Extremely polite and helpful. Touchingly simple. And when they drink, they get extremely open and invite you all over. Very funny. You see evreywhere the mamitas with their two braids, with bowler hats and pleated skirts. They´re all small and fat (but it´s better in the south).
We really enjoyed the food (I heard about very bad turista experience from some friends in Bolivia, but I guess we were lucky) excellent meat, excellent fruits and fruits salad with honey and "granola"... mmmm my favorite! Excellent advocados!
I wanna go back to Bolivia, the landscapes are just unbelievable and there´s so much I haven´t seen.
Où es-tu exactement ?
RépondreSupprimerAs-tu fait des photos de ces endroits et personnes merveilleuses que tu décris ?
Bises
Elise m'a dit qu'elle venait te rencontrer fin février + Adrien vous rejoindra.
RépondreSupprimerProfitez bien toutes les 2.
Soyez cependant prudentes.
C'est un peu la reconstitution de la petite bande de Sceaux dans la pampa.
Bises
dzięki kochana córeczko, bardzo ciekawe są twoje obserwacje. Elise mówiła że teraz jesteś już w Chile. Czekam z niecierpliwoscią na nowiny stamtąd i twoje nowe refleksje.
RépondreSupprimerBuziaczki M
Effectivement Elise vient et Adrien revient! :)
RépondreSupprimerSans parler de ma copine Maeva, du lycee egalement qui y sera aussi.
Un joyeux attroupement en Argentine :)
Vu que je suis dans la maison familiale de mon ami chilien, je peux non seulement profiter de la piscine, mais de plus, mettre toutes mes photos en ligne! Et elles sont belles! Je ferais ca dans la semaine.
J adore le Chili, vraiment.