mardi 14 décembre 2010

Eco Truly Park - 23 nov 2010/ 8 dec 2010

I´m back!

Sorry for the long delay. It was hard taking the time to update my blog, but I´ll try to be better in the future.

My first two weeks in Peru, I´ve spent in Eco Truly Park as you already know.
It was really good for me to have a real break from life, away from the city, the noise, living in an ecological farm, with animals, plants, flowers, painting all day, startin the day by a yoga session.

I was sharing a room with other girls, the volunteers, and the devotes girls live together close to us, but for the devotes boys, far far away, at the other side of the temple.

The place is located in between dunes and the ocean and the beach, I went everyday to the truly up the hill and went for a run in the beach at mornings or during sunset. That was amazing.

Once a dog bite me and I had a tique, but it´s everything bad that happend to me since I´in Peru.

I opened myself deeply to understand more the religion (I had no idea it was a Hare Krishna temple at the first place) and I learnt a lot (thanks to Jagad I might say) but after two weeks, I was bored with those rules, their clothes and horrible haircuts, their Gourou who they listen to as if it was god, and the lake of community feeling. Too much touristy per say.

I took the best of it. But it was time to go also.

I´ve met really nice people, we had a nice girlsband at some point: with a New Zealander, an Australian, a British and a New Yorker guuurl. Nori, Sophie, Kate and Jayrhu. We had a bless.
I left the Truly Park for Lima with Sophie and Kate, we were craving for fish and a glass of wine.

Some pictures (I´m trying badly to upload) are from the yoga classes, the farm, the sunset, the view from the top of the hill, the girls, etc.

I will try to update some more but it´s really slow from here. Hope I´ll be able to.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi béa,

    Craving for a glass of wine is better than listening to Gurus.

    Dog or tick bites , try to avoid this, here SOS médecins have not set up yet.

    You can upload your pictures in FB, it's quicker than this blog, otherwise you can use PICASIA (a Google appli).


    Prends soin de toi !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Heureuse de te savoir vivante !!!!! Toujours aussi curieuse et téméraire!!! Profites en à fond et n'oublies pas qu'on pense à toi! J'aimerais tellement que tu sois là! Et encore plus être là bas, avec toi. je te souhaite que ça se passe aussi bien jusqu'à la fin. Prends soin de toi.

    je t'aime fort mademoiselle!!

    RépondreSupprimer