vendredi 26 novembre 2010

A big break

Hi everyone,

After two planes, a cab, a bus and a tuk tuk moto taki, and about 25 hours, I arrived at the eco Truly Park two hours north from Lima.
Girls and boys are separated, we do eat only vegetables and vegetarian, I wanna say vegetalian even, we're not allowed to drink or smoke, and we do yoga classes at 6.30 in the morning. And I manage to get up that early, do my yoga class, have breakfast, then work in the garden, lately I paint a lot and i enjoy it very much.

I feel very good, it's true that it is kind of a highly religious environment, but no one force you to do whatever, you're free. Food is amazing, and everything is really beautiful.
I took many pictures, but it's impossible to put them on this computer right now, I will as soon as I get back in Lima, in 2 weeks.

I haven't seen much of Peru at the moment, but so far so good. People are really nice, welcoming, smiling and funny. Very open to help you.

I feel very good, relaxed, healthy and good.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire